Are you interested to work for a dedicated team with a passion for innovation, and working on the next generation of battery chargers and inverters?
ASG EMEA is an innovative, successful company based in Amsterdam and a proud member of the U.S. based Brunswick Corporation. Our core competence is power electronics. We have an extensive product portfolio and develop products such as Li-Ion batteries, converters and inverters. Our engineers are involved in the complete development process, from first concept, design, prototyping, testing up to sustaining engineering.
We are proud of our team, our engineers come from all over the planet. The working culture is based on autonomy, teamwork, passion for technology and having fun. Helping each other, share knowledge and quick decision-making is key.
Now we are working hard on the next generation of battery chargers and inverters. The demand for more electrical power solutions is huge. We have a testing lab with a broad range of testing equipment to create more electrical power solutions. Our engineering team consists of 23 engineers (electrical engineering hardware design, embedded software development and mechanical design) . We collaborate with engineers from our sister companies and manufacturing suppliers.
When you join us, we make sure you will receive a proper introduction and support from your colleagues.
With drive and passion, you will be responsible for our test labs’ overall running and continuous improvements, keeping the labs closely aligned with our development activities. In this function, you will support a team of engineers ensuring that all new products are tested and optimized in line with project objectives on quality, reliability, functionality, and cost-covering a complete product development cycle up to the launch of products. This challenging function will allow you to develop and design automated test equipment to test electronics, Firmware, and mechanical components.
- Lead the development of test engineering skills by innovative initiatives and mentoring test engineers;
- Design test plans to validate for products such as Li-ion batteries, chargers, and converters. Product validation includes functional-, environmental–, mechanical, electrical circuits- and EMI testing;
- Overall responsible for the engineering lab setups and test infrastructure;
- Aligning tests with internal and international standards such as IEC, UL, DNV, and FCC;
- Develop and ensure compliance to (electrical) safety procedures and rules within the lab environment;
- Design and manage automated testing equipment (ATE) in the lab and at the manufacturing partners;
- Perform product validation and verification of electronics (PCB and system level) in a lab environment;
- Ensure that the engineering team has sufficient knowledge of product applications and improvements to ensure better designs. By engaging with Repair engineers/Product management and Technical support;
- Evaluation and comparison of competitor products with Mastervolt branded products.
The ideal candidate is a driven professional that lives for product testing and qualification. You take initiative, supervise projects and you do not hesitate to do some of the implementations yourself. You are a real influencer, have an impact and are able to connect people.
- Preferably you have 10+ years of experience in a test or engineering environment;
- Knowledge of electronic circuits, li-ion batteries, simulations, EMI and environmental testing;
- You enjoy leading test engineers to a better result;
- BSc in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or equivalent;
- Experienced in structural test procedures for new product development (NPD) activities and running/setting up and maintaining lab space for these activities;
- Knowledge of working with test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, power analyzers and data loggers;
- Experience in developing highly-scalable and automated test platform for (electronic) development and production activities;
- Knowledge of testing tools like Labwindows, Labview and Teststand;
- Good knowledge of English language is a must, Dutch is a pre;
- You are resident in the Netherlands.
ASG EMEA is a global and dynamic company with a strong focus on growth and innovation. We offer an informal culture, challenging and inspiring work environment, appreciate our own initiatives and leave room for self-development.
- a salary between 78K and 93K annually;
- a fulltime (40 hours per week) position in an international environment;
- 28 days of paid holiday annually;
- travel allowance;
- a good pension scheme;
- pleasant and involved colleagues who always willing to help you
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me (Sven Karass) via firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsApp +31722200108 or phone 072 – 220 01 08.