Are you interested to work for a dedicated team with a passion for innovation, and working on the next generation of battery chargers and inverters? At Intriq we have an open vacancy for a senior electrical engineer.
ASG EMEA is an innovative, successful company based in Amsterdam and a proud member of the U.S. based Brunswick Corporation. Our core competence is power electronics. We have an extensive product portfolio and develop products such as Li-Ion batteries, converters and inverters. Our engineers are involved in the complete development process, from first concept, design, prototyping, testing up to sustaining engineering.
We are proud of our team, our engineers come from all over the planet. The working culture is based on autonomy, teamwork, passion for technology and having fun. Helping each other, sharing knowledge and quick decision-making is key.
Now we are working hard on the next generation of battery chargers and inverters. The demand for more electrical power solutions is huge. We have a testing lab with a broad range of testing equipment to create more electrical power solutions. Our engineering team consists of 23 engineers (electrical engineering hardware design, embedded software development and mechanical design) . We collaborate with engineers from our sister companies and manufacturing suppliers.
When you join us, we make sure you will receive a proper introduction and support from your colleagues.
As a senior electrical engineer, you are part of a multi-disciplinary international R&D team that develops products for maritime, mobile and industrial markets. You will be involved in the total process from first functional specification up to release to the market. As senior electrical engineer you will work in a team which focuses on lithium-ion batteries and will keep a high-level overview of all electrical aspects. In this role you will work on hardware and also other parts of product development will be addressed; mechanical, software functions, compliance testing, prototyping, documentation and production start-up.
• Responsible to create an overall product architecture based on product specifications and market requests;
• to keep a high-level overview of all electrical aspects, including technical complexity and products overall performance, time constraints and costs. supervising the design, implementation, testing and documentation;
• Lead and supervise engineering team in decision making and planning process during product development;
• responsible for the designs of new prototypes for concept design, build up simulation, and test or improve the performance by black box testing and in-depth testing;
• Design electrical schematics and PCB layouts;
• Acts as technical program lead for the Lithium-ion batteries and techniques;
• Act as go-to person for Lithium-ion technology knowledge for the company globally.
• You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. level education in electrical engineering or equivalent;
• You have relevant experience in Lithium-ion hardware and product development;
• You have strong knowledge of power electronics, analog, and digital electronic design;
• Your working style is result-oriented, pragmatic, a hands-on mentality, accountable, and takes ownership with the ability to work both on high-level concepts as well as detail engineering;
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly outline complex concepts to both internal and external customers and peers;
• Technical level of English is required, Dutch is a plus;
• You are resident in the Netherlands.
ASG EMEA is a global and dynamic company with a strong focus on growth and innovation. We offer an informal culture, challenging and inspiring work environment, appreciate our own initiatives and leave room for self-development. We are looking for professionals who like to help us continue our ambitious journey of growth and innovation.
•a salary between 63K and 78K annually;
•a fulltime (40 hours per week) position in an international; environment;
•28 days of paid holiday annually;
•a good pension scheme.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me (Sven Karass) via email@example.com or whatsApp+31722200108or phone 072 – 220 01 08.
Tags: vacature electrical engineer, elektrotechniek Amsterdam